SBH antitrust practice assists clients in protecting against unfair competition, procuring and trading, obtaining permits from the antitrust body for economic concentration, taking into account the laws both Belarus and Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU).
- Obtaining permission from the antimonopoly authority in the event of assets concentration (acquisition of companies, merger, join, association, etc.).
- Conducting an internal legal audit of a company to ensure compliance with the antimonopoly legislation of Belarus and the EAEU.
- Assistance in the application of legislation on trade, procurement, advertising.
- Assistance in the preparation of documents for participation in tenders, auctions, government procurement.
- Representing the client’s interests during inspections by anti-monopoly authorities, appealing against actions and decisions of the anti-monopoly body, including in court.
- Assistance on unfair competition issues, representation of client interests in unfair competition disputes.
- Preparation of distribution / dealer agreements that take into account the norms of the legislation of the Republic of Belarus and the EAEU on vertical agreements.
- Preparation of applications to the Eurasian Economic Commission on the protection of competition, as well as violations of antitrust laws, the unlawful use of anti-dumping, protective and other countervailing measures in the cross-border markets of the EEU.
- Appeal against actions (inactions) of the Eurasian Economic Commission in the Court of the EEU.