Banks, Finance, Insurance
Lawyers of the Banking, Finance, Insurance practice advise on all legal issues related to attracting borrowed funds and capital investments, establishing and reorganizing banks, insurance companies, microfinance organizations and other organizations of the financial sector, as well as issues of securities, financing the acquisition of fixed assets.
Special mention should be made on the experience of SBH experts in legal audit (LDD) of banks, as well as in supporting projects to raise funds from such international financial institutions as the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the International Monetary Fund, the International Finance Corporation, etc.
- Support of debt financing transactions from international financial institutions, such as IFC, EBRD, EDB, foreign and international banks.
- Preparation of legal opinions on raising financing, legal status of the borrower, sufficiency of security, compliance of documents with the legislation of Belarus, enforceability of contracts and other issues.
- Support of transactions on attracting syndicated loans of foreign and international banks.
- Support of transactions on attraction of subordinated loans / loans by banks.
- Support of project financing transactions with export insurance.
- Support and structuring of transactions related to the refinancing and restructuring of financial obligations of borrowers in relation to banks.
- Conducting legal audit (LDD) of the borrower to determine whether he has legal risks.
- Creation of banks, NKFO, microfinance organizations, insurance and leasing companies.
- Reorganization and liquidation of banks, NKFO, microfinance organizations, insurance and leasing companies.
- Legal support in issues of issuance and circulation of securities, including Eurobonds, government depositary receipts and IPOs on foreign exchanges.
- Assistance to banks in working with problem borrowers, including representing interests in the courts of the Republic of Belarus and abroad.