Corporate law, M&A
Corporate practice is one of the strongest practices of SBH. Knowledge of the specifics of local business, regulatory pecularities and international standards in the field of jurisprudence allows the practice team to accompany Belarusian and international projects of any scale and complexity at the expert level. Corporate lawyers are aimed at solving legal problems, focusing on the goals and needs of the business.
- Support of transactions on the purchase or sale of business, transactions on corporate mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- Legal due diligence (LDD) of companies prior to their acquisition.
- Assistance in system creation and structure of corporate governance in companies.
- Assistance in state registration, purchase and sale of companies outside the Republic of Belarus.
- Recommendations on the choice of management model, including the creation of holding companies.
- Assistance in organizing and conducting general meetings of shareholders, general meetings of participants.
- Assistance in registration, reorganization and liquidation of companies.
- Assistance in opening representative offices of foreign companies in the Republic of Belarus.
- Support of transactions on the alienation (acquisition) of shares, enterprises as property complexes.
- Resolution of corporate disputes.
- Assistance in the preparation of option programs and option agreements.
- Assistance in obtaining permits of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus to conduct operations related to the movement of capital.