Labor law issues are relevant for both employees and employers.
Comprehensive legal support in matters arising in the course of the enterprises’ activities:
- Legal regulation of the admission and dismissal of employees, changes of essential working conditions, the establishment of a work regime, the rights and obligations of an employee and employer, the liability of employees, the employer's liability for violation of labor laws
- Legal analysis of local regulations on labor issues, labor agreements (contracts), orders for their compliance with the law.
- Advice on employment issues, including foreign citizens, dismissal, suspension from work, payment of compensation, wages, vacations providing, bringing to material or disciplinary responsibility.
- Advice on out-of-court settlement of labor disputes.
- Representation of interests when considering labor disputes in court.