Real Estate and Construction
Practicing lawyers in Minsk and Kiev advise clients on a wide range of legal issues related to the creation of real estate objects, the activities of construction and development companies, real estate transactions and investments in real estate in general.
Key competencies include:
- Preparation and legal support of the conclusion of construction contracts for execution of construction and preparatory research works (including contracts under the FIDIC rules) and support of all stages of design and construction, commissioning of facilities.
- Legal support on a turnkey basis of certification of construction organizations, customers and developers, design and engineering organizations (with the development of management system of quality and management system of labor protection).
- Preparation of investment contracts and projects, legal analysis of the requested by the investor preferences and benefits, development of recommendations, justification in front of the state bodies of obtaining tax and other benefits for investors, coordination of the necessary procedures with government bodies and further support of the investor’s activities after the conclusion of the investment agreement.
- Legal support of all types of real estate transactions (rent, pledge, purchase and sale etc.), including privatization, restructuring and sales support of state enterprises, factories, industrial and property complexes, registration of real estate objects and transactions with them, as well as preparation of the necessary documents for participation in the auction (auctions) in the interests of the investor-developer.
- Comprehensive legal verification of real estate, legal assessment of investment risks, independent examination of investment objects, legal audit of business activities of companies, property relations in regard to real estate transactions, sales of enterprises, shares.
- Advice on equity construction, joint activities in the field of construction and other types of construction activities.